I have been so busy this summer, I have been neglecting my blog big time. I have been busy for a good reason though, I've been getting things together to open my business. Check out my new website www.sl-photography.com. It's still kind of under construction, I need to put more photos in my gallery and organize it better. If only I had about another 8 hours in each day.....
Jenna is scheduled for her second surgery on the 15th. It was supposed to be July 25th but we had to reschedule. She starts kindergarten on the 27th, she is so very excited.
Here are a few semi- recent shots.
Jenna showing off her newly pierced ears :)


Ryan in the belly of a C-5 at the air show.

Just messing around with high ISO's and DOF.
4 comments:
oh that #2 is to precious and so priceless, I love that!
Nice to see you posting! Love all the photos, the air show much have been really fun, love the pierced ears, and that dof is awesome. Hope the surgery goes well! And post more often please :)
Love the pierced ears! Good luck on tomorrow's surgery!
Oh, and thank you, thank you. thank you for the lens! It is sooooooo sharp! I love it!
LOVE #2! :)
What a big girl with her pierced ears :)
Post a Comment