Jenna had the second and hopefully last surgery to remove the rest of her birthmark yesterday. She did fantastic, again :) She did have a little nausea from the anesthesia after we came home but she woke up this morning rearing to go. Here are some photos from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Aww.. Kids in hospitals make me so sad. But it looks like she was super brave and even with the stiches in her forehead looks great! Great photos, I'm sure she'll have fun looking through them when she's older.
What a brave little girl!
My DS#1 had a hemangioma- now it's mostly gone but is under his hairline anyway. It's amazing how many kids have them!
I hope her recovery is swift :)
awww, I hate to see a kid in the hospital these made me tear up. I'm glad that she is doing ok though! Looks like a little toughy there!
It's so sad to see kids in a hospital. But I'm happy you decided to document the occasion! It is an important event she can look back on years down the road. I have photographed every part of my son's medical journey since he was born. And I will continue to do so with each new surgery he has to have.
Glad to hear she is on her way to recovery! She seems to be a strong girl!
Awww, so sad, but totally cute pics. Strange to see such cute pics in a sad situation...I feel guilty for even saying it. She looks so sweet
Post a Comment