Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good news!

I got accepted into JSOBiz this week. I had applied a few months ago but was denied. I took the constructive criticism and ran with it and apparently it worked :) I also have a business logo finalized, thanks to my friend Amy whom I've known since elementary school. The colors are a little off because it was designed with Pantone print colors and not web colors but they are close.

logo final

Jenna is almost 3 weeks post-op and her incision is healing nicely. Her second surgery is scheduled for July 25th, about 4 weeks before she starts Kindergarten. Hopefully by the first day of school everything will be healed up nicely.

I have another ILP meet-up scheduled for the 23rd, I hope to have some good stuff to post afterwards. Here are a few recent shots since I've been slackin'.






6 comments:

Ellen said...

Awesome! Congrats on JSO biz. I'm not going into business, but I've always wanted to know what's going on in there :)

Glad Jenna's healing well from surgery, is she excited about kindergarten?

Love the photos, your clarity is so awesome in these.

Jennifer said...

aww that 4th shot is beautiful, the rest are so fun and cool! Congrates on getting in JSO biz, what a good acomplishment, I know you've got to be proud. Glad to hear things are going ok with the healing from the last surgery, for Jenna, hope the next surgery is as good.

Angela said...

Congrats on JSO biz! That's great! I just got into FA last week! So we can celebrate together! YAY!!

Glad to hear Jenna is healing from surgery.

Great photos! They are so fun and fresh! Great clarity!

In-Focus said...

Adorable, fun shots!

Congrats on getting your JSO app. accepted.

Tanya said...

Congrats on Jso Biz, Your photography is inspiring!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Congrts! I just joined last week also :)