Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jennifer to list 5 reasons why I blog so here goes..

I'm too cheap to pay for a website to share my photos.
I like to write.
It gives me another excuse to play around on the computer.
It gives me another reason to practice taking better photographs.
To "meet" other photographers.

Here's the next round of tagging:
Amy
Deirdre
Lulu
Ellen
Tanya

Since I haven't posted any pictures in a while, here are a few recent ones.










in her own world





watching airplanes



bughunters

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are so cute I really like #2 and #3 those are awesome! I love the expression on their faces too funny! Nice reasons for blogging!:)

aboutimage said...

Good to see you back :)

I love reason number 1

Beautiful pics :) Love your daughters hair

Ellen said...

Awesome reasons, I love this tagging business! And those second and third pictures are just too cool, I love them.

Angela said...

Great reasons for blogging!

I absolutely adore these pictures! Especially the 2nd and 3rd photos!

Angela said...

You've been tagged again! Details on my blog!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Oh wow- I LOVE the b+w ones!!! The one of your son swinging is fantastic!