Sunday, April 1, 2007

nice walking weather + better eating = 6lbs down

After one week on the south beach diet I have lost 6 lbs :) I don't even feel like I'm on a diet which is the best part of all. The hardest part has been giving up my caramel latte's from Starbucks. Did you know that one pump of syrup contains 5g of sugar?? I have discovered their sugar-free skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, good stuff. Here are a couple of pictures from our walk at the park today.






under the bridge

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, so cute love his look on his face, great pics!

aboutimage said...

Adorable pics!

Congrat's on the 6lbs!!! That's great :)

Ellen said...

Congrats, that's awesome. Love the pictures, great expression in the 2nd and those curls are tdf!

Angela said...

Congrats on the 6 lbs! That's great!

Great pics! Love the backlighting in the 1st one!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I LOVE the 1st one!!! :) Both of them are great- lovely lighting :)

Rebekah said...

I love these two! Great colours.

In-Focus said...

Congrats on the 6 pounds!

Cute shots of your kiddos!

Christie said...

congratulations! starbucks is hard to give up, lol. very cute pics of your kids. :)