Tuesday, March 27, 2007

diet day 2

I cheated already, I accidently ate a Skittle today. I was helping Ryan pick his Skittles up off the table and out of habit I popped a red one in my mouth. I didn't spit it out though, that's the bad part. On the plus side, I lost 2lbs as of this morning :)

This picture doesn't have anything to do with my post but it's my favorite from today :) He's either making a dinosaur noise or a firetruck noise, I can't remember which. Those are his 2 favorite noises to make right now.




the yelling mouth, originally uploaded by *Stacey.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

This is so cute. Love the natural, light colour in this picture. Amazing curls! And it looks like a dinosaur sound to me ;)

Christie said...

congratulations on the 2# loss!

i like this shot. it looks clean and good color.

Angela said...

Congrats on the 2lbs!

What a cutie he is! Gotta love those blonde curls and bright blue eyes! Great picture of him.

Looks like a dinosaur sound to me too. lol!

sherry boles~ said...

What a cute expession you captured! :)

aboutimage said...

Love his expression!!!

~Stacey said...

Thanks everyone :)