There is almost 11 years between my youngest and oldest boys. They have recently become best buds, it makes me smile to see them hanging out. Ryan has funky catchlights at the bottom of his eyes from light bouncing off the floor, but I love this so much that I don't even care :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awww, very cute :)
11 years -- wow! It's nice they are friends :))
That is such a wonderful capture of your boys!
My girls are 9 years apart...It's a wonderful feeling when they are so close despite the age differences! :)
Wow, what fab clarity and sharpness. And those freckles are TDF! :) I found your blog through Ellen's blog and I plan to visit often. Your photos are great. :)
Would you be able to share which aperture you used for this shot? Thanks!
~Jenna, that's my little girl's name too :)
~Sherry, it is so nice that they get along. There is almost 8 years difference between my oldest and my middle one but they aren't as close.
~ lulu, thank you! This shot was taken at f/2.4
This is such a cute shot! I love it. I'm 9 years older than my brother and we're pretty close, but we don't have any pictures like this of us together! They'll treasure this. Awesome clarity.
Thanks Ellen :)
Post a Comment