Thursday, March 22, 2007

another failed DILO


, originally uploaded by *Stacey.

I always have big plans to do DILO on flickr. I have it marked on my calendar and everything. This is the 3rd time, in a row, that I have forgotten about it. This picture of Jenna pretty much shows how I felt when I remembered, sometime after lunch, that today was DILO.

I was messing around trying to get good catchlights from the windows in my dining room when I took this. I wish I could remember exactly what she was talking about....

Anyone know how to make it so that my pictures don't get cropped on here?

8 comments:

AmyC said...

I don't know what DILO is, but this is a really cute picture! :-) LOL!

To keep it from cropping your pictures, you need to go into your template tab (in html) & change the width of your actual blog column to be wider & change where all your links & archives are to be smaller.

~Stacey said...

Thank you Amy!

DILO is Day In the Life Of
http://www.flickr.com/groups/adayinthelife/

aboutimage said...

Love this image :)

Lori said...

I am left wondering just what she was trying to say to you?? lol

Angela said...

I love that look on her face! And she has the most beautiful hair!

Jennifer said...

oh, I love this picture great show of emotions, love your blog also!!

Ellen said...

Lol I love this! Great capture.

In-Focus said...

OMG! I LOVE this shot!