I met Mike, Nicole and their 3 beautiful children for an
Operation Love Reunited session at
Charleston Falls. Mike is deploying to Iraq at the beginning of August so Nicole contacted me back in June to schedule a session. She said her family liked to spend time at the many of the beautiful parks we have in the area so she suggested Charleston Falls. I'd never been there before but it was the perfect place, lot's of cool rocks, a waterfall and even a small cave. It's definitely going on my list of favorite places to shoot. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.
Mike and his oldest daughter J. She is such a natural in front of the camera!
The middle child A, he wasn't into having his pictures taken as much as his big sister was. I was lucky to get this little smirk instead of the usual silly face :)
Little Miss L made me work especially hard for her smiles but near the end of the session she seemed to warm up to me a little bit.
Mike and Nicole it was so nice meeting you and the kids, I had alot of fun hanging out with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment