Edited to add the link www.sl-photography.com/proofs/Jordan
The Garber's had this really cool rusted out horse trailer out in their field. So we hopped in Jordan's truck and drove out there to get a few shots.


Jordan and Cody practice bull riding on this bucking barrel. I climbed up into the hay loft to get this shot, somehow I managed not to fall and kill myself.
Northmont and MVCTC students, Jordan will have his rep cards in about 2 weeks so make sure to get one! Jordan's card will get you 16 free wallets with your paid session.


2 comments:
Wow!!! I love the pics and your model is so very handsome!! Can you tell I'm a proud Mom? You really captured Jordan's true personality ..."out on the farm." He called tonight from his friends' house wanting your web site so he could look for the pictures. He kept saying how cool you are and how much fun he had posing. Even with the cold weather..brrrr.. we still had fun and you took some great shots, can't wait to see the others. THANKS again. Jordan had the best day ever; bought his first truck and posed for his first photo shoot! Thanks again Stacey - you are awesome!! Tami
My favorite is the close up!! Look at those eyes and smile!
I also liked the pose in the barn on the barrel bull.
Post a Comment