Two of my oldest friends from back in high school had their 4th baby and after 3 boys they finally got their girl! Audrey and Mike welcomed Violet Olivia on December 3rd. Her 3 big brothers are so sweet with her, she is very lucky to have them. Audrey let me invade her house with all my camera stuff when Miss V was just 10 days old, thanks again Aud :) Here are a few that jumped out at me while I was pulling them off my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Stacey, these pictures are beautiful! You've made my little girl a work of art. I really appreciate you trekking all the way to MI in the freezing weather and leaving your kids to come take pictures. I love you woman! Great work!
Hey, you have a 2nd cousin up here just begging to get her pictures taken!!! J/K...kinda. I love these. You do such a great job.
Post a Comment