The weather has been so nice lately that I've been spending alot more time outside and alot less time on the net. It's rainy and crappy here today though so I though I would post an update.
Diet is still going well, I haven't lost any more but I haven't gained any back. We have Jenna's surgery scheduled for May 24th. It will be the first of 2, the second will be done about 2 months after the first.
Next week I am meeting up with some other photographers from ILP at a local metro park. I'm excited to meet everyone, I think there will be about 6 of us plus some of our kids. The week after next I'm meeting up at a zoo with some friends from high school and our kids. We all were thick as thieves back in the day so it should be fun hanging out for the day. I also have a canoe and camping trip planned for July with some friends from high school that I haven't seen since graduation (92'). It's going to be fun seeing everyone again, I hope. I have this fear that no one will have anything in common anymore and we won't have anything to talk about.
I've been feeling nostalgic lately and have gotten back in touch with some people I haven't seen or talked to in 10+ years. It's crazy how you can talk with someone like you see them everyday even though you haven't had contact with them in years. I spent almost 8 years in the Navy and recently found a website that's like myspace but for the Navy. I have found so many old friends on there it's insane.
I have a karate tournament shoot this weekend, wish me luck! I will post a link to the pictures sometime next week. Here are some shots of the kids from the past week or so. My oldest recently got braces so he won't let me take any pictures right now. I'll get one sooner or later...
The aftermath of some puddle jumping.
Jumping up and down on a dead worm, he is obsessed with worms these days.

Hanging out with her favorite stuffed dog Puppy.

Hugging me.

6 comments:
LOVE the after-puddle picture, so cute. But that poooor worm in the second one!! Lol. The eyes in the last one are awesome too.
I love reconnecting with people, it's so fun. That time-warp feeling is just the best. Have fun at the ILP meetup!!
Thanks Ellen, I hoping to have a ton of pictures to post from the ILP meet-up.
oh, my goodness what a mess, but cute, and you have a picture to rmember this! Love the jump shot great captures! The last shot great close up love her eyes!
Great pics! Very cute! Love the ouddle pic - to cute
Glad to hear the diet is still holding up strong - good job!
Meeting with other ILPS'ers should be a blast! Hope you blog about it (hint, hint:)
OH, that last shot of her hugging you. that is awesome, great, bright eyes.
Loks like fun! I absolutely love the first and last shots! Beautiful!
Post a Comment